Steam Juicer INDUCTION
The KELOMAT steam juicer changes juicy fruits into sweet fruit juice in no time. This is done in an very gentle process, in which the fruits are heated, but not boiled. This preserves minerals and vitamins. The steam juicer consists of three elements: a water reservoir (5.2 l) below for steaming (can also be used as a simple cooking pot), a fruit bowl (10.0 l) and a juice container (3.0 l) with a conical nozzle, through which the juice can drain off. You can also purchase the accompanying filling hose here.
Thanks to its thermo stable capsule base, the steam juicer can be used on any stove. The ergonomically shaped metal handles enable easy handling. It is entirely made of premium stainless steel. Therefore, the steam juicer will remain odourless even after many uses, and the taste and appearance of the juices are not affected either. The steam juicer guarantees a high energy exploitation due to the best possible heat and steam distribution, due to which the juicer can also be used for steaming.
The advantages at a glance:
- Fruit bowl 10.0 l / juice container 3.0 l
- Water reservoir 5.2 l (can also be used as cooking pot)
- Made of premium stainless steel rust-free 18/10
- Strong thermo-stabile-capsule base
- Suitable for all stoves (electronical/gas/glass ceramic/induction)
- High energy exploitation, best possible heat and steam distribution
- Transparent lid made of glass
- Ergonomically shaped metal handles
GUIDANCE CARE & USE Stainless Steel Cookware
BELOW ARE SOME TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE SHINY.
- Always clean with a sponge and mild detergent, preferably manually, and never use abrasives or other steel wool products. This will protect the surface from scratches.
- Always dry the cookware afterwards thoroughly with a cloth (don’t leave it standing to dry) to avoid stains caused by water drops.
- Should this happen anyway, or if the stainless steel discolours after a while, it suffices to clean it with lemon or vinegar and a soft cloth or sponge every now and then. Heavy stains should be removed with a special stainless steel detergent.
- KELOMAT stainless steel cookware is also dishwasher-safe.
Additional product information
- Item Number
- 27 cm
- 10 L
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.