Roasting pan Profi INDUCTION
KELOMAT’s roasting pan Profi is a true all-rounder. It opens new possibilities in the kitchen for you. It can be used for roasting and stewing poultry, venison, fish and large pieces of meat, for instance. The high-class roasting pan consists of three parts (bottom, lid & grate) and is entirely made of premium stainless steel. A special extra is the lid, which can also be used as roasting pan.
The super strong induction-thermo-stabile-capsule base of roasting pan and lid heats very quickly, distributes heat optimally and keeps dishes hot for a long time.
The advantages at a glance:
- Made of premium stainless steel rust-free 18/10
- Extra strong design
- Oven- and dishwasher-safe
- Strong induction-thermo-stabile-capsule base of roasting pan and lid
- Lid can also be used as roasting pan
- Suitable for all stoves (electronical/gas/glass ceramic/induction)
- Measurements: bottom roasting pan – height 9.0cm; lid – height 6.5cm
GUIDANCE CARE & USE Stainless Steel Cookware
BELOW ARE SOME TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE SHINY.
- Always clean with a sponge and mild detergent, preferably manually, and never use abrasives or other steel wool products. This will protect the surface from scratches.
- Always dry the cookware afterwards thoroughly with a cloth (don’t leave it standing to dry) to avoid stains caused by water drops.
- Should this happen anyway, or if the stainless steel discolours after a while, it suffices to clean it with lemon or vinegar and a soft cloth or sponge every now and then. Heavy stains should be removed with a special stainless steel detergent.
- KELOMAT stainless steel cookware is also dishwasher-safe.
Additional product information
- Item Number
- Scope of delivery
- with lid and rust
- 36 cm
- 24,5 cm
- 15,5 cm
- 8 L
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.