KERAMIKA - pan INDUCTION
from 36.99 €
KELOMAT’s KERAMIKA pan guarantees cooking without stickin. On the outside, the pan is made of premium stainless steel and on the inside, it has a dark grey ceramic non-stick sealing. The ceramic coating has a fantastic non-stick effect and enables easy handling thanks to its ergonomically shaped synthetic handle. The well-shaped pouring rim prevents the precious roasting juices from spilling. The ceramic sealing is robust. However, scratching and/or sharp objects should not be used on it.
The advantages at a glance:
- Made of premium stainless steel rust-free 18/10
- Ceramic non-stick sealing on the inside, heat-resistant up to 400 °C
- Strong thermo-stable base
- Suitable for all stoves (electronical/gas/glass ceramic/induction)
- Short browning time, good heat conduction and high energy exploitation
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Strong, ergonomically shaped synthetic handle with flame protection
- Dishwasher-safe – however, manual cleaning is recommended for longer shelf life
Available in the following sizes:
- Ø 20 cm
- Ø 24 cm
- Ø 28 cm
- Ø 32 cm with counter handle
GUIDANCE CARE & USE Stainless Steel Cookware
BELOW ARE SOME TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE SHINY.
- Always clean with a sponge and mild detergent, preferably manually, and never use abrasives or other steel wool products. This will protect the surface from scratches.
- Always dry the cookware afterwards thoroughly with a cloth (don’t leave it standing to dry) to avoid stains caused by water drops.
- Should this happen anyway, or if the stainless steel discolours after a while, it suffices to clean it with lemon or vinegar and a soft cloth or sponge every now and then. Heavy stains should be removed with a special stainless steel detergent.
- KELOMAT stainless steel cookware is also dishwasher-safe.
Additional product information
- Item Number
- Scope of delivery
- without lid
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.