The KELOMAT food mill is ideal for passing fruit, vegetables and spaetzle dough. The three different discs (fine, medium and coarse) allow you to vary according to the occasion. The passing device is made of high quality stainless steel. This makes a simple manual cleaning possible, but also in the dishwasher. However, the manual cleaning is recommended as it allows a longer lifetime.
The advantages at a glance:
- Material: stainless steel
- three different passing discs (fine, medium, coarse)
- dishwasher safe
GUIDANCE CARE & USE Stainless Steel Cookware
BELOW ARE SOME TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE SHINY.
- Always clean with a sponge and mild detergent, preferably manually, and never use abrasives or other steel wool products. This will protect the surface from scratches.
- Always dry the cookware afterwards thoroughly with a cloth (don’t leave it standing to dry) to avoid stains caused by water drops.
- Should this happen anyway, or if the stainless steel discolours after a while, it suffices to clean it with lemon or vinegar and a soft cloth or sponge every now and then. Heavy stains should be removed with a special stainless steel detergent.
- KELOMAT stainless steel cookware is also dishwasher-safe
Additional product information
- Item Number
- 14 cm
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.