Knives are the heart of every kitchen – without them, almost nothing gets done! You will find the right knife for every culinary task in our product range.
Here you will find our special knives, that help you carve, fillet or break down your lovingly prepared meat or fish. The chopping knife helps you chop your fine herbs quickly and the bread knife is perfect for cutting your favourite bread into perfect slices.
The blade of the filleting knife allows exact cuts and guarantees wafer-thin filing of fish and meat.
The advantages at a glance:
- seamless transition from blade to handle
- riveted handle
- hand-sharpened chrome steel blade
GUIDANCE CARE & USE Knife
IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR KNIVES LOW SHARP, TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING TIPS.
1. Do not put them in the dishwasher.
- The blades become blunt very quickly due to the salt in the dishwasher.
2. Rinse the knives directly after use.
- Clean the knives with tepid water directly after use, because dried food residue is hard to remove. Dry the knives immediately after cleaning to avoid stains.
- Don’t leave the knives in the dish water with detergent for too long, because this will affect their sharpness and cutting ability.
3. Sharpen your knives regularly.
- Only sharp knives cut easily and securely, without tiring your hand. KELOMAT knives can best be sharpened with our sharpening steel.
- Keep the sharpening steel away from your body at an arm’s length. Then draw the knife blade from the handle to the point several times from both sides over the entire length of the sharpening blade. Please make sure that the knife is perpendicular in an angle of 20° to the steel.
4. Store your knives correctly.
- We recommend our knife bags, knife blocks or a magnetic rail. If you keep your knives in a drawer, please use blade protection (e.g. made of felt), or make tailored compartments in your drawer.
Additional product information
- Item Number
- 20 cm
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.