Ceramic RED casserole induction
from 73.99 €
The Keramika RED induction casserole by KELOMAT combines the advantages of cast iron cookware with the lightness of aluminum. It is perfect for dishes that like to simmer a little longer on the stove and it also cuts a good figure in the oven.
Thanks to the special cast aluminum, it is much lighter than traditional cast dishes. On the outside it has a red pore-proof special hard coating so that the dishes still look good even after long use. Inside, it is equipped with a ceramic non-stick coating that is heat-resistant up to 400 ° C *). The cast aluminum lid closes the pot perfectly. With the silicone handle protection, the casserole can be easily lifted even when heated, without burning yourself.
The advantages at a glance:
- Special aluminum alloy, strong cast version
- Combines the advantages of cast iron cookware with the lightness of aluminum
- For the light and gentle kitchen and for all sensitive things that are easily attached
- Inside - ceramic non-stick coating for reduced fat preparation - (up to 400 ° C)
- Outside - pore-proof special hard coating red
- Strong stainless steel special ThermoStabilboden suitable for all types of stoves (gas / electric / glass ceramic / induction)
- Well-fitting cast aluminum lid
- Short searing time, excellent heat conduction, maximum energy use and heat storage
- Avoid handling scratchy or sharp objects in the pots
- With practical silicone grip protection, heat-resistant up to 220 ° C
- Easy care, manual cleaning is recommended
Available in the following sizes:
- Diameter 20 cm - volume 2.7 L.
- Diameter 24 cm - volume 4.7 L.
- Diameter 28 cm - volume 6.8 L.
Additional product information
- Item Number
- 20 cm
- 2,7 L
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.