CERA - pan INDUCTION
KELOMAT’s CERA induction pan is a reliable help in the kitchen. The pan with a 26-cm diameter in bronze is perfect for 3-4 persons. Whether you want to cook an egg, vegetable or meat dish, thanks to the pan coating, nothing sticks and dishes are cooked evenly all the way through – ideal for effortless cooking! The pan can also be used on modern induction stoves. Optically, it is a real gem in every kitchen as well with its bronze KELOMAT Color special coating and its cream-coloured ceramic non-stick sealing on the inside – heat-resistant up to 400 °C. There will be nothing left to wish for functionally as well: the pan heats extremely quickly and is ready for use in a heartbeat (you can turn the heat down quickly afterwards). The ceramic coating prevents sticking and enables easy handling. The shaped synthetic handle sits comfortably in your hand and is heat-resistant up to 160°C with flame protection.
The advantages at a glance:
- KELOMAT Color special coating on the outside
- Ceramic non-stick sealing on the inside- heat-resistant up to 400 °C
- Strong thermo-stable base
- Suitable for all stoves (electronical/gas/glass ceramic/induction)
- Short browning time, good heat conduction and high energy exploitation
- Up to 160°C heat-resistant synthetic handle with flame protection
- ceramic sealing is robust, but scratching and/or sharp objects should not be used on it.
- Dishwasher-safe – however, manual cleaning is recommended for longer shelf lif
Additional product information
- Item Number
- Scope of delivery
- without lid
- 26 cm
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.