CERA - pan INDUCTION
KELOMAT’s CERA induction pan is a reliable help in the kitchen. The pan with a 20-cm diameter in beige is perfect for small portions. Whether you want to cook an egg, vegetable or meat dish, thanks to the pan coating, nothing sticks and dishes are cooked evenly all the way through – ideal for effortless cooking! The pan can also be used on modern induction stoves. Optically, it is a real gem in every kitchen as well with its beige KELOMAT Color special coating and its cream-coloured ceramic non-stick sealing on the inside – heat-resistant up to 400 °C. There will be nothing left to wish for functionally as well: the pan heats extremely quickly and is ready for use in a heartbeat (you can turn the heat down quickly afterwards). The ceramic coating prevents sticking and enables easy handling. The shaped synthetic handle sits comfortably in your hand and is heat-resistant up to 160°C with flame protection.
The advantages at a glance:
- KELOMAT Color special coating on the outside
- Ceramic non-stick sealing on the inside- heat-resistant up to 400 °C
- Strong thermo-stable base
- Suitable for all stoves (electronical/gas/glass ceramic/induction)
- Short browning time, good heat conduction and high energy exploitation
- Up to 160°C heat-resistant synthetic handle with flame protection
- ceramic sealing is robust, but scratching and/or sharp objects should not be used on it.
- Dishwasher-safe – however, manual cleaning is recommended for longer shelf lif
Additional product information
- Item Number
- Scope of delivery
- without lid
- 20 cm
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.