Guidance Care & Use
Stainless Steel Cookware
- Always clean with a sponge and mild detergent, preferably manually, and never use abrasives or other steel wool products. This will protect the surface from scratches.
- Always dry the cookware afterwards thoroughly with a cloth (don’t leave it standing to dry) to avoid stains caused by water drops.
- Should this happen anyway, or if the stainless steel discolours after a while, it suffices to clean it with lemon or vinegar and a soft cloth or sponge every now and then.
- Heavy stains should be removed with a special stainless steel detergent.
- KELOMAT stainless steel cookware is also dishwasher-safe.